Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Prizes


I'm taking part in the Stuff Your Stockings Christmas Blog Hop that takes place between 16th and 18th of December. There are just under 200 authors/publishers taking part with prizes like books, gift cards, and ornaments, jewelries, etc. We're talking over $400 in gift cards (combined) and 150+ books. How cool is that?

I'm giving away one copy of Hot Hands, one of A Life Without You, and a $15 gift card from a publisher's book shop (because buying directly from the publisher is how the authors get the most into their lint-filled pockets). I will draw three winners, each will win one of the prizes above.

I've been preparing myself for those two days by finding all the people who are offering m/m books - because that's the only thing I read these days. I figure it will give f/m readers more chance if I don't sign up for those ;) If anyone wants that list, I'll be happy to send it (just give me a few more days until all prizes are up on the official Blog Hop page.

Anyway, super fun ^.^ Super exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment